In this digital age, if your business isn’t online, you’re lagging behind the competition. Over 87% of Americans actively use the internet as of 2020, according to We Are Social’s latest report. And they spend almost seven hours browsing the web. The study also found that the most visited site in the U.S. is Google, the most prominent search platform on the web.
Almost half of the people searching on this website are looking for local information, including local vendors and service providers. Almost 80% of these searches lead to queries and eventually, conversions.
While the benefits of having a website for your HVAC business are great, they’re not easy to attain.
Google’s Strict Ranking Factors
If you want to get the attention of your customers, your business needs to be on the first page of Google’s search results. This is because most people never go past the first page.
You can’t just create a company website with some business information and expect Google to put it on top of the search results. You need to adhere to some, if not, most of its ranking factors. Some of the most important factors include:
- Page Loading Speed – Google ranks fast-loading websites higher than others. It aims to provide users with a great experience on the platform by giving them the information they need as fast as possible.
- Relevant Keywords – If you want your customers to find you, your website content needs to have the keywords they’re searching for. For example, if your customers want to find your business they may input “HVAC maintenance companies in Tampa” on Google. You need to insert variations of that keyword throughout your site.
- Informative Content – Search engines reward companies that consistently provide high-quality business content to their customers, be it in the form of blog articles, press releases, or even videos. Couple them with the right keywords and you’ll consistently rank high on the results.
Working With a Digital Marketing Agency
Making your website load faster, researching and inserting the right keywords, and writing excellent copy and content all take a lot of time and skill. Let a local digital marketing agency in Tampa care of all those tasks for you, so you can focus on your core business. Here are services that help bring your business to the top of Google’s search results.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Local SEO services add to or change your website’s content so that it’s easier for people to understand and for Google to scan through. An SEO team has analysts and writers that can find the right keywords and use them to create engaging content that gets customers to convert.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising – This involves getting your site at the top of the search results using Google ads. True to its name, PPC involves only paying for the clicks you get. An expert Tampa PPC team can come up with the right keywords and copy that customers won’t help but click. Plus, they’ll make sure your ad budget is spent wisely.
Having a strong online presence is the only way to thrive for any modern business. One guaranteed way to do this is to have a consistently high ranking on Google. To truly win the SEO game, you’ll need the marketing expertise and experience of a digital marketing agency. With a professional SEO and PPC team on your side, you can dominate organic, local and paid search, and ultimately attract more leads and convert more visitors, all translating to sustainable, long-term success.
Partner With a Professional SEO and PPC Agency
If you’re looking for an expert digital marketing agency in Tampa, head over to Your Preferred Agency. We provide a full suite of digital services like SEO, PPC, web design, and social media marketing to businesses in Florida. Our team consists of digital marketing veterans that help you convert casual website visitors into loyal customers.
Contact us today to boost your online presence.